- Select tickets
- Enter details
Brighton Marathon 2019
Guaranteed entry to join The Children's Trust team for 2019 Brighton Marathon is now OPEN! We ask for a £25 registration fee and for you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £350 - we will of course support you in order to achieve this. The race route for the Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park, then takes in the best of the city centre including Brighton Pavilion and fabulous stretches of coastal road, including panoramic views where the glorious South Downs meets the English Channel. The last mile is along the seafront road beside thousands of cheering spectators, while the fabulous Finish in in Madeira Drive, just east of the brilliant Brighton Pier. Support from us includes:
- Runners pack including fundraising advice and materials, training tips and sponsorship forms
- Runners vest and iron-on letters so we can cheer you along on the day
- Training days (Which take place at The Children's Trust national specialist centre in Tadworth, Surrey)
- Cheering items for your family/friends who go to support you on the day of the run
- We will be there on the day to support you and cheer you on!
Own place runners, please join us! If you have your own place for the Brighton Marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is NO minimum sponsorship amount for own place runners, and you will still receive the same benefits as the rest of the team! To join our team as a guaranteed place runner or own-place runner, please register here. If you have any questions please contact Fiona Thorne on 01737 365 019 or 07710713589 or email Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Thank you so much for all your support before and during this marathon experience - I got a personal best! Brighton was fantastic. The atmosphere was amazing and it was great to meet The Children's Trust team and runners' 2015 Brighton Marathon Participant.
Sunday 14th April 2019
|There are no items currently in your basket|